Wine, dine & sleep
Enjoy traditional Mediterranean cuisine enhanced by the chef`s personal touch in the Para di šoto restaurant, followed by a good night sleep at Hotel Slavija. Enrich your stay in Split with a gourmet journey at the ground floor of the Slavija hotel. Delight your senses with organic food and Croatian wine.
- Our WINE, DINE & SLEEP package includes:
- Overnight stay (1 night or more)
- Buffet breakfast
- Half board (1 three-course meal per day) or full board (2 three-course meals per day)
- Meat, fish and vegetarian options
Price on request.
20 square meter private terrace is located on the fifth floor of hotel Slavija and connected with restaurant Para di šoto by an elevator.
Picturesque landscape, including the park forest in the city centre, clear Adriatic sea and the bell tower of St. Duje cathedral is just a small piece of all the beauty waiting for you on our fifth floor.
Roof terrace is suitable for private dinner parties, cooking classes, small weddings, baptismal fêtes and many other events up to 20 guests. Professional staff, including a private chef and waiter, is part of the fifth floor offer. Also, it is worth noting that there is a kitchen intended only for fifth floor users.
Reservation is necessary at least 3 days before the event.
Share a table with your business associates, clients or colleagues and make plans for prosperous future accompanied by rich breakfast.
Along with large selection of food you will also enjoy the cozy atmosphere of a modernly decorated restaurant above the private Diocletian’s baths dating from the 4th century.
The restaurant area is suitable for private and business purposes such as dinner parties, small weddings, baptismal fêtes and other religious celebrations, banquets and business meetings.
- Restaurant area has 3 parts: the hall, terrace and patio on the ground floor
- Total number of sitting places in standard configuration is 55 of which 34 in the hall, 9 in the yard/terrace and 12 on the patio. It can grow up to 50 in the hall and 77 in total.
© 2019. Hotel Slavija