Private terrace and a fully equipped kitchen on the fifth floor of Hotel Slavija, Split offers unique and special experience above the rooftops of Diocletian’s palace overlooking Adriatic Sea and Marjan Hill.
We imagined our cooking class to be a combination of great food and lovely company while enjoying amazing view and fall in love in this unique place on Earth, we call home.
Duration: 3 – 5 hours
Min persons: 4
Max persons: 10
Cooking class in our private kitchen and open terrace within the walls of Diocletian’s palace inclusion:
- Walking tour within the walls of Diocletian palace led by licensed local guide;
- Walking tour through the Green and Fish market led by local chef;
- Coffee break and food tasting during the walking tour;
- Local vine, rakija and water;
- Traditional Dalmatian sweets (dry figs, limuncini, orancini);
- 3 course meal;
- Private kitchen with spectacular view;